Dear customers, security and protection of your personal data is a long-term priority for us. In accordance with the relevant generally binding legal regulations, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Regulation on personal data protection), we would therefore like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in connection with purchases in our online store and mutual business cooperation with our contractual partners.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The administrator of your personal data communicated to you during the purchase or registration in our online store, or in mutual business cooperation, and the operator of the online store located on the websites www.rewinedcandles.eu (hereinafter "eshop") is Sklad 2014 s.r.o., Company Identification Number: 03906027, with its registered office at Na Mlejnku 1678/22 Prague 4, Postal Code 147 00, Czech Republic entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Insert C 238814 .
2. If you are interested, you can contact us via the following contact details:
- tel .: +420 773 740 747
- e-mail: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR WHICH TIME DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. We process personal data of contractual partners (or their contact persons), obtained when establishing mutual contact or in connection with concluding a contract and fulfilling related contractual obligations, and personal data of the customer, communicated during purchase or registration in our e-shop. of this article.
2. We therefore process your personal data on the following legal basis:
a. fulfillment of contractual obligations arising from the concluded contract and / or implementation of measures before the conclusion of the contract - eg ensuring the delivery of the ordered goods in the chosen manner;
b. fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on us by relevant generally binding legal regulations (eg Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on income taxes, as amended, Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting, in as amended, and Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended);
c. a legitimate interest in relation to the protection and enforcement of our potential claims and the optimization of our website for the widest possible range of equipment, or the adaptation of offers to your preferences and the sending of business messages;
d. Your consent to receive news from the e-shop, provided that you have not yet purchased from us.
3. Personal data that we process for the purposes specified in the provision of paragraph 2, letter a. - c. of this article, are:
a. Identification data (name and surname, or company name and ID number, VAT number);
b. Contact details (address, telephone number, e-mail address);
c. Payment details (bank account number);
d. Information about your activity in the e-shop (information about the type of device used, IP address, operating system, your browser).
4. You do not have to create a user account in our e-shop to purchase the offered products. However, creating a user account in our e-shop means a significant facilitation for you to make further purchases, during which you will no longer have to re-enter your personal data necessary to process your subsequent order, which are specified in paragraph 3. (if you filled in this information during registration). If you decide to open a user account, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the performance of the contract, resp. implementation of measures before the conclusion of such a contract. In the event of any change in your personal data, please update it in the user account so that the ordered products actually reach you.
5. In our e-shop, you also have the option to subscribe to the newsletter. You can subscribe by entering your e-mail address and confirming your consent to the processing of your e-mail address for the purpose of sending news. We will then send you a message to the e-mail address you provided, in which you will confirm your login again. For the purpose of sending business messages, we process your e-mail address based on your consent. If you wish to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you can do so at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" option in the received e-mail, or by revoking your consent to the processing of the e-mail address sent to the above contact e-mail address. address.
6. To the extent necessary, your personal data will be handed over to the selected carrier for the delivery of the ordered goods. In connection with the maintenance of our computer system, a hosting and IT service provider may have access to your personal data. Your personal data may be passed on to our accounting and tax service provider and / or legal service provider in connection with the exercise of our potential claims.
7. Your personal data will be processed for a period of four (4) years from the delivery of the relevant goods ordered in our e-shop to ensure the fulfillment of contractual obligations (especially the handling of any complaints and claims from the contract), resp. for a period of four (4) years from the date of termination of the contract in question in the case of our contractual partners. We archive tax documents with your personal data in accordance with the Value Added Tax Act for a period of ten (10) years. Your user account will be terminated in the event of inactivity lasting longer than four (4) years; Of course, the cancellation of the user account will not affect the archiving according to the first sentence of this paragraph. If you subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be processed for the stated purpose for a period of five (5) years or until your consent is revoked; revocation of consent does not affect the processing of the e-mail address for another legal reason. The archiving deadlines are specified in the administrator's disposal and archiving rules and result from the relevant generally binding legal regulations, or from the administrator's decision, if they are not stipulated by legal regulations. When processing personal data on our part, there is no automated decision-making or profiling.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
1. Under the conditions set out in generally binding legal regulations, you have the right to access your personal data (ie the right to obtain information from us on whether we process your personal data and, if so, what data is and how they are processed). We provide you with the above information through this communication.
2. You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information. If you find that your personal data that we process does not correspond to the facts (eg name distortion, change of residence address), you have the right to request that we correct or supplement the relevant personal data.
3. In certain cases, you also have the right to delete, if:
a. Your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
b. you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the relevant personal data was processed by us;
c. raise objections to the processing of your personal data in the cases provided for by the relevant generally binding legal regulations and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for our processing;
d. your personal data has been processed illegally, or
e. Your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill the legal obligation that applies to us.
4. You have the right to restrict processing, provided that:
a. you deny the accuracy of your personal data for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
b. your personal data has been processed illegally and you are requesting a processing restriction instead of deleting it;
c. you have objected to the processing and in other cases stipulated by the relevant generally binding legal regulations.
5. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data, which is based on our legitimate interest, and the right to the portability of your personal data in cases stipulated by generally binding legal regulations. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection (www.uoou.cz), if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in conflict with legal regulations. In case of any doubts or questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact us at any time via the above contacts.
6. We need the required personal data from you to fulfill the contract and / or process your order in the e-shop. Of course, you are not obliged to provide us with your personal data, but without providing the necessary personal data it is not possible to conclude a purchase contract with us and order the required product (we would not know where to send the product, we or the delivery company could not contact you in connection with delivery, etc.) .
1. In order to ensure the best possible user environment in the e-shop and to ensure its full functionality, we use so-called cookies in the e-shop. These are small text files that are stored on your device. More information about the cookies used can be found here.
2. Some cookies are deleted immediately after turning off your web browser (temporary cookies), other cookies remain stored on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit the e-shop (permanent cookies). This allows you, for example, to find out what goods you viewed during your previous visit, or to return to the contents of your shopping cart if you have not completed your purchase.